"Me, Myself and I"

"Me, Myself and I"

12.2.05

Ouve-me...
Finally, somenone that cares for you.And...I dress my songs because i care for you...
I'll take my time driving you slow.I'm still driving out cause i care for you and then, someone loves you.
I don't care for you,and i...i will get my life, because i'll be your life.And there were so many times that i cared for you, but then, i found that girl that could smile for you.And i start to build something - i don't care - you said.."Why shoul i care?I said - i will get my love because i will be your love.Don't look back and i will buil my world, i will swing my songs, i will keep my helmet on.And you can ruin my world or ruin my songs....I will keep my helmet on."

In - The Gift "Drinving you slow"

Será mesmo assim?Hoje estou cheia de dúvidas.Sinto-me totalmente perdida...
Amanhã já passa, espero eu!

Nenhum comentário: